Ahhh, the weekend, time to shuck the sweet work wardrobe!
I hate those glasses ... they hide the best feature of my silly mug.
Do you see my mischievousness? It is never far from the surface.
I hope yall had a good weekend!
House Rules: Any and all passersby, stalkers and the like, can post comments under "lurker comments." They will be screened for hexes, spells, foils, curses, foul smells and cooties before posting.
House Rules: Any and all passersby, stalkers and the like, can post comments under "lurker comments." They will be screened for hexes, spells, foils, curses, foul smells and cooties before posting.




You look beautiful with or without the glasses. But the weekend is over.
ReplyDeleteI think the glasses look great...but yeah, I rarely wear mine, even to work. Mine are mostly for around the house, to give my eyes a rest from contacts, although my eyes are so used to contacts (I've been wearing them since I was 16), I feel more at ease with those in my eyes than glasses on!
ReplyDelete@CP -- Thanks for thinking I look better than a scarecrow.
ReplyDelete@Stephanie -- I wish I would get over my "eye touching" dislike. If so, then I too could be stylin in contacts instead of wearing glasses to see off in the distance. I would get those freaky ones that turn your eyes a different color. Violet would be my choice! I only wear my glasses about half the time, but they are really annoying, cuz I am always taking them off and putting them back on. Shopping is the worst, because one needs to see up close and at a distance (almost at the same time.) So frustrating!
I did have a good weekend. I hope you did too.
ReplyDeleteNothing to do with the glasses - but I think that blue outfit in the first picture is really a great color for you.
:) You're purty and impish with or without the glasses.
Awww ... thanks Iggy! Very astute on the blue sir! Certain shades of blue are my very best clothing colors!
ReplyDeleteHey, great either way ... but you're lucky to be able to choose. I'm so blind that I either have to wear glasses or contacts or risk bumping into things. I mean, BIG things.
ReplyDelete@Cynthia -- awww I don't feel all your pain, but some ... I can read and do all things within a reasonable distance away from me without glasses. However, if I want to see details of things further away ... like to read the words on street signs or see the details of people's faces when watching TV or looking across a restaurant, etc., then I have to find the glasses. Luckily (I guess), I can see what most things are at a distance without my glasses, just not the details if them, and I have a bit of depth perception trouble.
ReplyDeleteWhen I get to the point of needing reading glasses, I am going to have laser surgery to fix the distance vision.
Well, it's Tuesday, so I assume the glasses are back on. But I did have a nice weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm new here *waves*...from Cynthia's blog. Nice to meet you.
~Lola
@ Lola -- nice to meet you to Lola! I hope to find some time to check out your blog sooner rather than later! Thanks for stopping in!
ReplyDelete