Debuting my latest haircut since January of this year! I am shocked by how much time has passed since my last haircut. This blog and haircuts are my true friends. The mirror, not so much!
SORRY YOU MISSED THIS PHOTO (REMOVED BY BLOGGER)
Slightly devious me with sassy new haircut.
SORRY YOU MISSED THIS PHOTO (REMOVED BY BLOGGER)
Silly me totally directed at Pookie
SORRY YOU MISSED THIS PHOTO (REMOVED BY BLOGGER)
Silly me took a break and let out happy go lucky me.
SORRY YOU MISSED THIS PHOTO (REMOVED BY BLOGGER)
This is me wishing Pookie were here right this very minute
If you have any complaints about my recent haircut photos, I regret to inform you that there is no one on duty in the complaint department.
If you look better than this and you are my age, I would hate you, but I probably already like you.
If you print these pictures off and throw darts at them, I will hunt you down and kick you in the shins.
If you print these pictures off for any type of perverse personal pleasure, you should call your psychiatrist immediately. You have suffered a break with reality.
If you have been disappointed in any way while looking at these photos, please remember that I am officially an elder, and this is the best I am ever going to look without photoshop.
If you feel as if you have been visually scarred, please close this box immediately, go to your local pharmacy, and get yourself some eye drops. My staff meant you no harm.
House Rules: Any and all passersby, stalkers and the like, can post comments under "lurker comments." They will be screened for hexes, spells, foils, curses, foul smells and cooties before posting. xxx pookie
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I feel I have been visually pleased. Nice eye candy for my tired eyes. Brightened my evening.
ReplyDelete@CP -- No complaint! Yay!!!! Eye candy? Who Me? Awwww {blush}.
ReplyDeleteYou have a very ironic mouth. Which I like.
ReplyDelete@Mr. Bananas -- Why sir, whatever do you literally or figuratively mean?
ReplyDeleteDon't tell me, like all good southerners, I like a little mystery!
You are a knockout! I love it when you show pictures of yourself! :) I am also getting my hair done this coming weekend after not having it done since I think it was march.
ReplyDelete@Nikki -- I will graciously accept your sweet compliment, even though I think thou dost give too high of a mark ;) Good luck on your next trip to the stylist. You seem to share my infrequent haircut nature. I would like some highlights, so that may be next on my list.
ReplyDeletePookie misses that sardonic simp. That hair is fun to pull....rarrrr.
ReplyDelete@Pookie -- I will see your rarrr and raise you one!
ReplyDeleteWell... I'll keep out of the way being Pookie is in the room...
ReplyDeletePsst.. you look gorgeous.. simply gorgeous....
(wasn't that a line from a movie?)
Ha ha ha ! You make my heart sing with laughter!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair.
ReplyDelete@ Iggy -- No need to mind Pookie. He isn't the jealous type ;) And, thanks for the movie line ;)
ReplyDelete@Alice -- If I could sing, I would sing you a thank you song! Not only for the compliment, but the sweet tiki hut!